A whopping 5% off for all bookings made for July and August when using Promotional Code Summer18.
*(Available on selected properties only)
Looking forward to a Sizzling Hot Summer in London? There is a plethora of events and things to visit this season, we just can’t wait, check out our top picks below!
Summer Series at Somerset House
Listen to the Summer Series concerts in the iconic Edmond J. Safra Fountain Court at Somerset House.
The cultural institution plays host to a diverse 11-night line-up of incredible talent from around the world, with British band Metronomy (5 Jul) kicking off the festival.
Experience the Grammy Award-winning sounds of The Roots (12 Jul), or listen to the psychedelic anthems of MGMT (9 Jul) as they return to London following their latest tour.
Plus, enjoy huge opening weekend parties celebrating the influence of music of black origin. Dance to hit-filled sets from DJ legends Dave Rodigan (8 Jul) and Don Letts (7 Jul), with special performances from Wiley and Norman Jay.
Other talented acts taking to the stage include Sigrid (11 Jul), Jorja Smith (13 Jul), De La Soul (14 Jul), and Róisín Murphy (15 Jul), plus many more.
All Too Human: Bacon, Freud and a Century of Painting Life at Tate Britain
Discover how modern and contemporary British artists captured the intensity of life in paint with All Too Human: Bacon, Freud and a Century of Painting Life at Tate Britain.
Featuring paintings by Lucian Freud and Francis Bacon, among other great artists such as Stanley Spencer, Frank Auerbach and Paula Rego, the exhibition explores how life’s raw sensations can be embodied in a work of art.
Retrace the history of figurative painting in the 20th century through more than 100 paintings, and learn how the human body in its sculptural quality has inspired generations of artists.
Notting Hill Carnival
Join London’s biggest street party as the Notting Hill Carnival fills the streets of west London with Caribbean colours, music and flavours.
Watch elaborate floats and colourful costumed performers wind their way through the streets in the carnival parade, dance to the sound of steel bands and calypso music, and visit the tempting food stalls along the route.
Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park
- Kick off the festival with Roger Waters, as he showcases highlights from his career including songs from Pink Floyd’s best albums, matched with cinematic staging. 6 Jul
- Celebrate The Cure’s 40th anniversary as they headline with special guests including Interpol, Goldfrapp, Editors and Slowdive. 7 Jul
- Listen to incredible guitar riffs under the summer sun as Santana, Steve Winwood and Gary Clark Jr join legendary Eric Clapton on the Great Oak Stage. 8 Jul
- Be charmed by Michael Bublé’s stunning voice in his only UK performance in 2018. 13 Jul
- Dance along to Bruno Mars’s chart-topping songs as he takes over the stage with award-winning artist, Khalid. 14 Jul
- Round off the celebrations with a career-spanning set from legendary Paul Simon, supported by special guests including James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt. 15 Jul
Information and images supplied by visitlondon.com